List:       koffice-devel
Subject:    Re: [Soc2006support] KOffice as sponsoring organization for SOC 2006
From:       Leslie Hawthorn <lhawthorn () google ! com>
Date:       2006-04-18 1:27:16

Hi Inge,

Thank you for applying to Summer of Code 2006.  We have reviewed your
application and, unfortunately, we cannot offer Koffice admission to the
SoC program at this time. You are welcome to apply to KDE as a mentor
and have students work with you on the Koffice project under their umbrella.

Kind regards,
LH

--
Leslie Hawthorn