List:       koffice-devel
Subject:    Re: KOffice as sponsoring organization for SOC 2006
From:       Inge Wallin <inge () lysator ! liu ! se>
Date:       2006-04-14 21:17:03

On Friday 14 April 2006 23.11, Thomas Zander wrote:
> I think you should do this via the e.v. Like we did last year.
> It may even have been a good idea to decide that earlier, so as to make
> sure only one KDE party contacted google and not confuse them too much.
> But, oh well.

We want KOffice to be our own entity.  Remember last year when the Gnome
people had lots of subprojects of much lesser weight than KOffice as their
own "organizations".  They got much more sponsoring than they would if they
had just registered "Gnome".

	-Inge

--
Inge Wallin               | Thus spake the master programmer:               |
                          |      "After three days without programming,     |