List:       koffice-devel
Subject:    Re: KOffice 1.5 Highlights Tour for the release
From:       Raphael Langerhorst <raphael.langerhorst () kdemail ! net>
Date:       2006-04-03 16:50:23

Am Montag, 3. April 2006 14:56 schrieb Jaroslaw Staniek:
> Raphael Langerhorst said the following, On 2006-04-03 13:22:
> > Hi all,
> >
> > We would like to put up a nice Tour through the Highlights of the KOffice
> > 1.5 release. This should be on the koffice website, and available for the
> > release itself - to have some eyecatcher for new and existing users and
> > to have some material for the press.
>
> In Kexi department, you've got "1.0" section at
> http://kexi-project.org/screenshots.html
>
> let me know if you need some more boring ads ;)

Each section (of a component) should also have some text, briefly describing
the new highlights. So some text should also be there. So to say: "This is
THE new feature in <component> that you've been waiting for all your
life!" ;)

So the what I need exactly is a small article with some text and screenshots,
making up a brief but comprehensive overview of the most exciting highlights
of each component. And I'll collect those and make the complete tour out of
it. Hope that will work out fine.

Regards,
Raphael

--