List:       koffice-devel
Subject:    Re: Article on Open Source (German), mentions KDE and KWord
From:       Boudewijn Rempt <boud () valdyas ! org>
Date:       2006-04-01 19:03:01

[Attachment #2 (multipart/signed)]

On Saturday 01 April 2006 20:25, Christian Mueller wrote:

"Auf dem Boden des Arbeitszimmers stapeln sich Pizzakartons. Der Schreibtisch
verschwindet unter Coladosen und halb leeren Chipstüten."

I've had a set of KOffice developers in my house at two separate occasions,
and I can attest that KOffice developers as a lot are most abstemious,
clean-living and health-minded. I never had to get cola, nor pizza. The usual
weekend run to the off-license was never so cheap. Tea and whatever Irina
cooked was enough, but especially tea. It seems tea is the banner drink for
KOffice! And the number of martial artists and gymnasts in our midst is
simply staggering.

--
Boudewijn Rempt
http://www.valdyas.org/fading/index.cgi