List:       koffice-devel
Subject:    Re: Icon Creation - Re-Created Kpresenter icon,
From:       "Mr Bulldog" <bulldogsay () gmail ! com>
Date:       2006-03-27 15:56:24

[Attachment #2 (multipart/alternative)]

Icon Creation

I copied them exactly as they were on the available pixel icons, however to
me I even mentioned that a new set of icons should be created that
complement each other with a similar theme, colour style and be more
simplified like I said previously.  This would make it tremendously better
and be more useful on kde related websites.

So to me I would propose getting some new icons in line for the upcoming
release for koffice 1.5, this would make it seem more unified. We have a a
koffice workspace that has all the applications together, well we should
have icons that are similar. This would provide many benefits, but this is
just one example, when you look at the "kog" wheel, with the blue navy
colours, you know it is kde. Right, well we want that with koffice. Where
one problem for example is that the Kugar Icon looks like that yellow gnome
icon, used on some distro's such as SuSE.

So could someone consider this, or hold another competition?