List:       koffice-devel
Subject:    Re: Changes between beta2 and RC1
From:       Thorsten Zachmann <t.zachmann () zagge ! de>
Date:       2006-03-25 17:09:54

Hello,
> Time for a new release note and change log.  I want every maintainer to
> send me a list of changes in your program that were made after beta2, but
> before the release candidate. If there is anything particularly big that
> you want me to highlight, then please mention that too.
>
> Today is the 24th, the release is supposed to be the 27th (monday), so I
> want this at noon sunday at the latest.

For kpresenter:

o Fix: Bug 122623: Vertically aligned texts in presentation are displaced
  first
  BUG: 122623

o updated the icons so that they look more like crystal

o Fix loading when the view is shown before the doc is fully loaded
  BUG:122641

o Fix: Make it possible to resize objects around the center.
  BUG: 112310

o Fix problems with embedding

o Fix saving of stripe slide transition when saving to oasis. As they
  are not supported in OpenDocument I use
  koffice:additional-transition-style
  for saving them. In transition-style we use something similar so that
  OO can open it.

o Fix a bug when there was an object on the masterpage at the position
  of the header or footer and the footer was not shown.

o Fix saving of styles for text objects on the master page

o Fix loading of draw:frame when there where additional images

Hope that is enough :-)

Thorsten