List:       koffice-devel
Subject:    Re: Column/row default cell styles (was: koffice/kspread)
From:       David Faure <faure () kde ! org>
Date:       2006-03-21 17:03:12

On Sunday 19 March 2006 16:08, Robert Knight wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I have sent an email to the opendocument-users mailing list.
> Hopefully they can clear things up for us.

OK, thanks for doing that. I'll try to get an answer on that issue at the next
conf call (next Monday) if you don't get an answer by email by then.

I suspect that the main problem is that OOo doesn't really implement full
column or row style, hence the huge areas you see, and the fact that
column/row styles don't apply to non-instanciated cells. The two things
seem to have the same cause.
So maybe reporting an OOo bug about those huge areas saved to
the xml might be a good idea too.