List:       koffice-devel
Subject:    Re: Generating the language packs
From:       Martin Ellis <m.a.ellis () ncl ! ac ! uk>
Date:       2006-03-14 12:04:29

On Sunday 12 March 2006 20:41, Boudewijn Rempt wrote:
> I get segfaults in meinproc.

Seems to be due to a rather ungraceful handling of the lack of &underLGPL;
entity in the Estonian docs.

The entity has been added in svn:
http://websvn.kde.org/branches/KDE/3.5/kdelibs/kdoctools/customization/et/lang.entities?rev=500474&view=rev

.... but this change hasn't made it into the packages I use either.

Replacing packaged meinproc with what's in SVN worked fine here.
(I just did svn export --force over my packaged files)

Martin