List:       koffice-devel
Subject:    KOffice Graphics Object Hack Weekend
From:       Boudewijn Rempt <boud () valdyas ! org>
Date:       2006-03-05 22:01:04

[Attachment #2 (multipart/signed)]

The KGOHW is imminent -- Casper, Thorsten, Rob and Peter will descend upon
Deventer to start on an a shared graphics object implemenation. We've already
got a bit of input from Cyrille, and Friedrich Kossebau has indicated that
the Umbrello guys are interested in same. I'm just the host: I will have be
away at least on Sunday morning, but then, I cannot hack graphics objects for
toffee.

We may need to do some preliminary on-line discussion to make the best use of
the limited time at our disposal. Please don't hesitate to tag onto this mail
to start that.

Anyway, in order to be completely ready for this I need to know the day & time
people will arrive in Deventer, whether they want to get collected from the
railway station and whether they can eat vegetarian food. It's Lent over
here :-). Oh, and Thorsten is going to bring a switch, and there's wireless.
--
Boudewijn Rempt
http://www.valdyas.org/fading/index.cgi