List:       koffice-devel
Subject:    KSpread: showstopper bug
From:       "Tomas Mecir" <mecirt () gmail ! com>
Date:       2006-02-26 18:33:17

Hi,

got a show-stopper bug for KSpread here. When you create a document,
save as .ksp, close KSpread, then open the document again, dependency
recalculation stops working until you press F2+Enter in each formula
cell. I tried to fix it, but still didn't manage to crack the problem
- Cell::load() and Cell::loadCellData() are *VERY* ugly and subject to
some rewriting after unfreeze.

I'm trying one more thing, but won't have time for more. So, unless
someone else manages to fix this, I'll make further fixing attempts
tomorrow, but that's also a rc1 date. Just so you know - releasing rc1
with this bug might not be the very best idea ...

/ Tomas