List:       koffice-devel
Subject:    Re: Possible delay of the tagging of rc1?
From:       Casper Boemann <cbr () boemann ! dk>
Date:       2006-02-23 11:19:22

On Thursday 23 February 2006 09:48, Boudewijn Rempt wrote:
> How's the transform tool coming along? Any progress? How much time do you
> think you need? Inge, how much time do you need for KChart?
I need this weekend too.

The changes you made for me are not quite good enough so I need to refine that
a bit. On a positive note - I think I know why the box filter produces
transparent results - I'll just have to solve the tool first before i can try
it out.

The optimization I had in mind may or may not get done depending on how long
it takes to solve the bugs.

--
best regards / venlig hilsen
Casper Boemann