List:       koffice-devel
Subject:    Re: KOffice documentation changes during freeze
From:       Sander Koning <sanderkoning () kde ! nl>
Date:       2006-02-22 14:26:30

[Attachment #2 (multipart/signed)]

Raphael Langerhorst wrote on 2006-02-22 12:50 +0100 regarding KOffice documentation \
changes during freeze:
> * Do not allow ANY message documentation changes during documentation freeze
> * Have two doc freeze dates: one for content, and a later one for fixes. Sth
> like: 5 weeks before release is documentation content freeze (bugfixes
> allowed) and 2-3 weeks before release is total freeze, no bugfixes allowed.
> As release we should use the RC1 as this should be... "the release as it
> should be".
>
> Any opinions? If I don't get any reply I would suggest to go for option 2, and
> I'll (hopefully) take care that we get this down in the next release
> schedule.

I'm in favour. Make the freeze dates clear and reasonable, and I think that
no-one will object. At least, I hope so ;)

--
Sander Koning                       |   sanderkoning -@- kde -.- nl
Documentation coordinator, KDE-NL   |   http://www.kde.nl/