List:       koffice-devel
Subject:    Re: KOffice's icons
From:       Sander Koning <sanderkoning () kde ! nl>
Date:       2006-02-14 10:33:22

[Attachment #2 (multipart/signed)]

Sander Koning wrote on 2006-02-04 12:24 +0100 regarding KOffice's icons:
> What I would like to ask of the application maintainers (or others that are
> willing to pick this thing up) is to send me a list with the icons needed for
> the various functions (menu items, toolbar buttons, ...) in your applications.
> In this way, I can check which icons should be created according to Nuno's
> offer. Another intention of mine is to compile a list of icons used in a
> multitude (or majority) of applications so that not every application has to
> include common icons.

I have committed a list to SVN in www/areas/developer/icons - that is
www.koffice.org/developer/icons/ on the web. It is not directly accessible from
the KOffice pages yet, I first want to know that everything works.

The first part of the page is a list of all icons (and perhaps some other .pngs
that didn't got removed by the filters I set up), with space to add comments to
for the artists.

The second part of the page is the wishlist. Add your requests, or if you have
insufficient karma, send them my way. For the mental wellbeing of our beloved
artists, please be as specific as possible :)

I apologise for the inconvenience of editing a monolithic .php file -- it is not
the nicest solution, but it's the easiest at this moment, and the earlier the
stuff is ready, the better.

I also apologise for the horrible slowness of the page loading. I'm going to
optimise the page soon.

Cheers!

--
Sander Koning                       |   sanderkoning -@- kde -.- nl