List:       koffice-devel
Subject:    Re: Problem compiling SVN
From:       Knut Morten Johansson <knutmj () online ! no>
Date:       2006-02-04 23:28:04

Hi

On Saturday 04 February 2006 21:20, Sebastian Sauer wrote:
> Knut Morten Johansson wrote:
> > I have a problem compiling Koffice from SVN. It fails with the folowing
> > error:
> >
> > 01% 80% linking ./lib/kross/python/krosspython.la
> > g++: /usr/lib/libkdecore.so: No
> > such file or directory g++: /usr/lib/libDCOP.so: No such file or
> > directory g++: /usr/lib/libkdefx.so: No such file or directory Error
> > creating ./lib/kross/python/krosspython.la. Exit status 1.
>
> Looks like your linker tries to link against KDE-stuff in your old
> /usr/lib/*

Yes, but only in lib/kross/python. Everything else links correctly
to /opt/lib.

> Does it compile if you use
./configure --enable-scripting=off --prefix=/opt

Works perfectly, thanks. Don't have any interrest in scripting richt now so I
won't miss it.

> KDEDIR, KDEDIRS, KDEHOME, QTDIR, PATH, LD_LIBRARY_PATH set/manipulated and
> exported ( see http://developer.kde.org/build/build2ver.html ) ?

Yes, and the rest of KDE builds nicely.

Anyway, I have got it installed now so I'm happy. Thanks again for the help.

Regards
Knut