List:       koffice-devel
Subject:    Last call for the changelog/fixes/known problems
From:       Boudewijn Rempt <boud () valdyas ! org>
Date:       2006-01-30 9:20:12

[Attachment #2 (multipart/signed)]

Okay, Inge is temporarily out of action, so I'm collecting the last additions
for the full changelog, list with important fixes and the list with known
problems. If you've got any not mentioned in changed=1.5, or in the previous
thread on known problems, and if you want something hot mentioned, please
text today.

--
Boudewijn Rempt
http://www.valdyas.org/fading/index.cgi