On 1/22/06, Gábor Lehel wrote: > > * We'll need a list of known issues for beta 1; can everyone mail their known > > issues in answer to this mail? I'll assemble them in the course of next week > > for the release notes of this beta. > > - adding a part layer from the layerbox crashes (but not the layer > menu). I don't know why, and I don't think I caused it, as I haven't > hacked krita in the past few days, and it was working when I last > tried it... I also don't have much time to try and debug it today :(. > If someone else wants to, judging by the triggered assert, the > layerbox's internal state and the state of the KisLayers get out of > sync somehow, even if for a short time, while it tries to generate > thumbnails. I just fixed this, though not completely, but good enough for beta 1 I think. more: - Did the guidelines actually get implemented yet? - When activating/deactivating an object layer, afterwards all of krita's palettes get hidden. -- Work is punishment for failing to procrastinate effectively. _______________________________________________ koffice-devel mailing list koffice-devel@kde.org https://mail.kde.org/mailman/listinfo/koffice-devel