List:       koffice-devel
Subject:    Re: Beta 1 imminent
From:       Inge Wallin <inge () lysator ! liu ! se>
Date:       2006-01-22 16:43:37

On Sunday 22 January 2006 17.29, Ariya Hidayat wrote:
> > * Is OpenDocument enabled by default for KWord, KPresenter, KSpread and
> > KChart?
>
> Not yet for KSpread.
>
> AFAICS OpenDocument format saving/loading is (sadly) severely broken
> in KSpread. It only works only for very simple cases.

This is serious and needs to be very much prioritized.  OpenDocument is the
big issue with this release, and is *the* thing that will make people take
notice about KOffice.

The same is true for KChart, btw, but I plan to do as much as I can for it
from now until the release.

	-Inge

Inge Wallin               | Thus spake the master programmer:               |
                          |      "After three days without programming,     |
inge@lysator.liu.se       |       life becomes meaningless."                |
                          | Geoffrey James: The Tao of Programming.         |