List:       koffice-devel
Subject:    KOffice Meeting
From:       Thorsten Zachmann <t.zachmann () zagge ! de>
Date:       2006-01-19 8:22:51

Hello all,

we have long talked about a meeting to work on a new design on how to share
graphical objects (Rectangles, Lines ...) between the different koffice
applications. As now the feature freeze is active we agreed today on a date
for the meeting.

The meeting will be on the second weekend in march (10.3.-12.3.) at

IJssel de Schepperstraat 11
7413 BP Deventer
Netherlands

as Boudewijn Rempt kindly made the offer to host it. The list of the ones who
take part is the following:

Casper Boemann,
Rob Buis,
Peter Simonsson,
me Thorsten Zachmann,
and Boudewijn Rempt.

We might have space for one more developer. So if anyone is intereseted
please contact us.

We will try to get reimbursement for travel expenses from the e.v.

The aim of the meeting is to come up with a design that allows us to share the
graphical objects between all koffice apps first of all karbon, kivio and
kpresenter. This includes the creation of the objects by the users, a way to
modify them after they are created and the painting of the objects. And a lot
more hopefully.

Have a nice day,

Thorsten