List:       koffice-devel
Subject:    Need someone who can run valgrind decently
From:       Tomas Mecir <mecirt () gmail ! com>
Date:       2006-01-03 11:17:44

Heya,

I have some weird problem in KSpread - when it ends, I get this:

kspread: alive 1
*** glibc detected *** double free or corruption (out): 0x083f06c8 ***
Budík (SIGALRM)

Some memory corruption, obviously ... Only that valgrind doesn't like
my computer very much ... hence need someone who could run kspread
through valgrind, write something into some cells, invoke the Layout
dialog, change some formatting, font size or something, then use undo
and redo a couple of times, then close the app - that's what gave me
this problem. Valgrind should be able to find the location of the
problem - I hope ... :)

Thanks !

/ Tomas