List:       koffice-devel
Subject:    KSpread: non-cont. selection - first impressions
From:       Tomas Mecir <mecirt () gmail ! com>
Date:       2005-12-28 12:34:14

Heya,

so I finally kicked myself into compiling the new stuff in KSpread,
and will also have some time to write that data manipulator, convert
code to use it, and possibly add other thingies.

Now though - been playing with the thingie a bit, looks nice ! One
problem with the discont.selections, apart from the known things -
when they don't overlap, everything is fine. But if you make them
overlapping, and start IN another already selected range, weird things
happen. The selected range gets unselected, and as you drag, further
ranges become unselected, in the order of creation, so it seems.

Will someone be able to have a look or should I go see bugzilla ?

/ Tomas