List:       koffice-devel
Subject:    Re: Problems with the conversion formulas of RGB to CMYK and back.
From:       Boudewijn Rempt <boud () valdyas ! org>
Date:       2005-12-22 11:48:09

On Thu, 22 Dec 2005, Boudewijn Rempt wrote:

> On Thu, 22 Dec 2005, Tim Beaulen wrote:
>
> > Ok, thanks.
> >
> > Then I'll remove that cmyk widget.
>
> Well, just keep it around; we can use it later on, because it
> does allow people to select c, m, y and k. And if you use KoColor
> instead of QColor, I guess it can be used in karbon: karbon's current
> cmyk widget wouldn't be better than this one currently is, right?

A possible solution to make this widget useful in krita right now is
to change the api for all colorselectors to use kocolor; if you create
a kocolor based on cmyk, the cmyk values arrive unchanged at the destination,
and Krita can then create a cmyk-based KisColor.

Don't do the svn rm dance yet!

Boudewijn