List:       koffice-devel
Subject:    kpresenter master slide
From:       Thorsten Zachmann <t.zachmann () zagge ! de>
Date:       2005-12-20 10:07:27

Hello all,

I like to change the behaviour of how the objects of a masterslide are painted
to a page.
At the moment objects of the master slide are painted over the objects of the
normal slide. I like to change it so that the object from the master slide
are painted under the objects of the normal slide.

The reasons for this are:
-That is the how OO-impress and ppt does it, So this is what most users would
expect.
-If you have an objects on the master slide lying over a object of the normal
page and you click on the master slide object you select the object on the
normal slide. So it would be more consistent if master slide objects where
below.
-If the master slide is painted before this paints could be cached and it
would no longer be needed to repaint them all the time.

What are you thinking about it?

If there are no objections I will start to work on it.

Have a nice day,