On Tue, 20 Dec 2005, Thomas Zander wrote: > We talked about modifier keys some weeks ago[1] and last week I refactored > KWCanvas and implemented all those features in KWord for moving, clicking > and resizing. > I'll work on the creating section later. > > Well, disabling guides is not done, since KWord does not yet have those :) > > Is the idea that all KOffice applications follow those concepts still on > the radar? How far are the separate applications? > If all the app-maintainers can answer that, would be great :) Sure -- it should be done before 1.5, as much as possible. I think Casper knows better than me about the status for Krita, but I'll check once I can start Krita again. Boudewijn _______________________________________________ koffice-devel mailing list koffice-devel@kde.org https://mail.kde.org/mailman/listinfo/koffice-devel