List:       koffice-devel
Subject:    Re: kspread: non-contiguous selection
From:       Stefan Nikolaus <stefan.nikolaus () kdemail ! net>
Date:       2005-12-17 13:36:22

[Attachment #2 (multipart/signed)]

On Saturday, 17. December 2005 14:19, Tomas Mecir wrote:
> MacroCommand ? What is that ?
> Can't we simply get one big manipulator that will handle all the cell
> formatting ? I'm not quite sure whether this is such a good idea - but
> after all, why not ? We could then use this manipulator in all the
> shortcuts (toolbar and such).

Hmm, I've meant KMacroCommand, which collects KCommand - or derivatives - and
executes/unexecutes them at once.
One FormatManipulator? Than you see only "Change Format" in the undo list. Or
you derive from it and change its name. Possible in this point.
This would avoid multiple iterations over the region, if you change more than
one property.
Hmm, I'll have to think further about this. Until now it seems to be fine. ;-)

Bye,
Stefan