List:       koffice-devel
Subject:    Re: kspread: non-contiguous selection
From:       Tomas Mecir <mecirt () gmail ! com>
Date:       2005-12-16 8:47:13

Hmm I don't read mails for a couple of days and look what I miss :-/

I haven't seen the implementation if this thingie yet, but sounds nice
that someone went to implement it :) It was one of the things on my
TODO list, together with the whole manipulators concept, which would
basically be built on top of this, assuming it's written in the way
that I hoped that it would be.

What all is currently implemented and what is not ? There are many
features that operate over ranges - all the formatting and whatnot - I
hear here that this is not in yet - hence, what is in ? Just the basic
ability to select the cells ? Or also some operations over it ? What
about cut/copy/paste ? Delete ? Zillions of other things that come to
mind ? All of these will have to be manipulators, if I'm not mistaken
- or something very similar.

I will have a look at the code, assuming that I manage to persuade SVN
that I want it - branching in svn still kinda goes a bit beyond me :(

/ Tomas