List:       koffice-devel
Subject:    kspread: non-contiguous selection
From:       Stefan Nikolaus <stefan.nikolaus () kdemail ! net>
Date:       2005-12-13 15:02:34

[Attachment #2 (multipart/signed)]

Hi,

I've done some work for the non-contiguous selection. Some functions still
work only on a contiguous range (the last selected range), but besides that,
it is usable.
A few known issues:
- undos are splitted into several actions
- if you move the cursor with the arrow keys out of a merged cell, it is not
repainted correctly
- the signal send to the calculator plugin does not work yet
- multi-sheet selections don't work yet
- substractions of selections are not implemented yet

You can find the feature in
https://<user>@svn.kde.org/home/kde/branches/work/kspread-non-cont-selection
Please report any further issues.

I need some advise, if this can go into the 1.5alpha, which I appreciate,
because there will be lot of testers. The tagging will be tomorrow, AFAIK.

Regards,
Stefan