List:       koffice-devel
Subject:    Re: Doc Structure Area context menu
From:       Gary Cramblitt <garycramblitt () comcast ! net>
Date:       2005-12-11 23:26:57

On Sunday 11 December 2005 10:23 am, Thomas Zander wrote:
> I think the popup needs more work since it currently is a mix of misnamed
> items.
> Select for example, It does not actually select anything, it just moves
> the view to show the frame. Its more a command like 'scroll to'. Or
> 'Show'.  It also is not about a frameset, its about a frame. Same for
> delete.
> Hmm, properties at the bottom is always a good idea and add some
> separators; what about this;
>
>   Edit Text
>   Speak Text
> ---------
>   Show Frame
>   Delete Frame
> --------
>   Properties

Yes.

There's another problem though.  The shorter, "generic" menu items lead to
shortcut conflicts in the the Configure Shortcuts dialog.  For example, there
is already another shortcut called "Properties".  Is there a way to group
Shortcuts, i.e.

Document Structure Area/Properties

BTW, I also noticed there is a shortcut in the Configure Shortcuts dialog with
a blank name.

--
Gary Cramblitt (aka PhantomsDad)
KDE Text-to-Speech Maintainer