List:       koffice-devel
Subject:    Re: Doc Structure Area context menu
From:       Thomas Zander <zander () kde ! org>
Date:       2005-12-11 15:23:04

[Attachment #2 (multipart/signed)]

On Saturday 10 December 2005 20:09, Gary Cramblitt wrote:
> I'm making some progress in getting the Document Structure Area working
> with paragraphs and table cells.  Currently, the context menu in the
> doc structure area pops up with
>
>   Edit Text Frameset
>   Select Frameset
>   Delete Frameset
>   Edit Frameset Properties
>   Speak Text
>
> These menu items no longer make sense with frames, table cells, and
> paragraphs.  I'd like to change the menu to
>
>   Edit Text
>   Select
>   Properties
>   Speak Text
>
> Anyone object to this?

I think the popup needs more work since it currently is a mix of misnamed
items.
Select for example, It does not actually select anything, it just moves
the view to show the frame. Its more a command like 'scroll to'. Or
'Show'.  It also is not about a frameset, its about a frame. Same for
delete.
Hmm, properties at the bottom is always a good idea and add some
separators; what about this;

  Edit Text
  Speak Text
---------