List:       koffice-devel
Subject:    Re: KWord font kerning & Qt 4
From:       Elliot Pahl <elliot.pahl () orcon ! net ! nz>
Date:       2005-12-08 15:22:26

Another way of setting the DPI value (which is not as ideal as DisplaySize,
but may be a better option depending on your setup) is to set it by using the
"-dpi <value>" argument for xorg.

For example I pass it to xorg through kdm by adding it to this line in my
kdmrc:
ServerArgsLocal=-nolisten tcp -dpi 100

Cheers,

Elliot Pahl