List:       koffice-devel
Subject:    Re: modifier keys.
From:       Casper Boemann <cbr () boemann ! dk>
Date:       2005-11-30 12:39:52

On Wednesday 30 November 2005 12:53, Thomas Zander wrote:
> Dragging:
> Shift toggles snap to grid and disables snap to guides
> Alt does nothing
> Control keeps X or Y position unchanged (see karbon)
shouldn't shift toggle both
shouldn't "keep x or y" be alt to be consistent with scaling

> Scaling:
> Shift keeps aspect ratio
> Alt Scales only horizontally or vertically
> Control scales all objects from center of all selected objects
>
> Insert:
> Shift toggles snap to grid and disables snap to guides
> Alt temporarily switches to 'move' (see krita)
> Control temporarily switches the scaling-center to the center of object
> instead of top-left (see krita)
shouldn't shift toggle both

> Click:
> Shift selects 'underlying' object deselecting the previous selected
> objects and making sure only one is selected (see kword)
> Alt does nothing
> Control allows multi select
I would never have guessed shift to do that. The case solved is indeed worth
solving, but what if you have a stack of objects. Needs more thought imho.

--
best regards / venlig hilsen
Casper Boemann