List:       koffice-devel
Subject:    FYI: Kexi documentation
From:       Jarosław_Staniek <js () iidea ! pl>
Date:       2005-11-20 19:10:34

Some of this was already mentioned, but let me repeat:

We're translating _almost complete_ Kexi docs from Polish to English so please
contact us, within the project, if you want to help, and thus do not duplicate
the effort or create conflicting contents.

Martin Ellis organizes the chapters to get a sane result in terms of
compatibility with other KOffice apps' docs and English style. What is in SVN
koffice/doc/kexi/ is by no means ALL what we have. It's less than 10% of the
contents we have. We just do not commit a work in progress.

Info for Anne-Marie: menu entries ae also documented, so the stuff you have
stared is also duplication. In case you have reasonable amount of time, let us
know and we'll find larger area that can be documented (again, database
knowledge is recommended and expert Kexi knowledge is required).

In short: it's a team work :)

Thanks!

--
regards / pozdrawiam,