List:       koffice-devel
Subject:    Re: OpenOffice.org bloat article
From:       kent () mslinux ! com
Date:       2005-10-28 0:16:46

OpenOffice is shiet slow.  It's crap.  I have my own numbers I know.

Slashdot have a lot of stupid people that mod comments insightful when they
don't have a clue what they are talking about, that's typical.

No matter how open source fck nuts like to paint OO as the greatest
thing since
slice bread, it won't work.  The people will know!  And that's where it
counts.
It doesn't count when someone say it is so.  It counts when the numbers are
tally and who get the most marketshare.

Heed my advice.

Cheers!