List:       koffice-devel
Subject:    Re: Kexi Junior Job
From:       Anne-Marie Mahfouf <annemarie.mahfouf () free ! fr>
Date:       2005-10-26 15:00:56

Hi,

> Can you please change the query for junior jobs in koffice to only
> search for the string JJ so that junior jobs lacking the colon get also
> displayed?
The  Junior Jobs webpage is:
http://www.koffice.org/getinvolved/junior-jobs.php

OK, on
http://bugs.kde.org/buglist.cgi?short_desc_type=allwordssubstr&short_desc=JJ&bug_statu \
s=UNCONFIRMED&bug_status=NEW&bug_status=ASSIGNED&bug_status=REOPENED&product=koffice&p \
roduct=kword&product=kspread&product=kpresenter&product=kivio&product=karbon&product=krita&product=kugar&product=kchart&product=kformula&product=kexi

are all these bug reports still valid? I only want to list valid things to do
so please would everyone check the above list and tell if all those reports
are still OK to be done.

Anne-Marie