List:       koffice-devel
Subject:    Re: Making koApplication inherits KUniqueApplication
From:       Boudewijn Rempt <boud () valdyas ! org>
Date:       2005-10-26 6:57:00

[Attachment #2 (multipart/signed)]

On Wednesday 26 October 2005 09:00, Clarence Dang wrote:

> Ah, forgot that use case.  Then what I should be saying is: single document
> per process.

But to make clear what's happening -- why a user cannot access the second
window of one document when in the first something lengthy happens, while
they can work on the first window of another document when something lenghty
hapens in the first document -- we'd need some clear visual hint about which
windows go with one document. The document name in the titlebar doesn't cut
it here... This is a potentional minefield of usability issues.

--
Boudewijn Rempt
http://www.valdyas.org/fading/index.cgi