List:       koffice-devel
Subject:    Inline frame in KWord broken?
From:       Fredy Yanardi <fyanardi () gmail ! com>
Date:       2005-10-19 19:25:25

Hi all,

I noticed the inline frame in KWord svn currently is broken. Here are some of
my observation:

1. I tried to insert formula in KWord but I can't write anything inside it if
the formula is inline. But if I changed the formula so it is not inline, it
works well.

2. If a frame is in inline mode, the drawing of the border is weird, sometimes
no border at all, No matter what kind of frame it is, formula, text or
picture.

3. If you try to type after the inline frame, you'll get something strange,
the text and also the formula always jump to the right, and after several
times, the text jump back to the leftmost of the paragraph.

I noticed this bug from about 2 weeks ago.I just want to inform my observation
about this, maybe it can help the developers of KOffice ;).

Regards,

Fredy Yanardi