On Saturday 15 October 2005 19:14, Thomas Zander wrote: > Coming up with a solution is never the problem for me, actually coding it > is. But I know thats just me :) > For example; we can use the 'menu' key to show a popup for the selected > frame (either in the document-structure or on the main canvas) and supply > a 'size' or 'move' menu item similar to how KWin does so. > Press alt-F3 to see how kwin solved that problem. It's maybe something that needs to be rethought a little more thoroughly. KWord is a modal application: when in frame-changing mode you're doing something different than when you're in text-editing mode, and I for one would like to have that made more explicit, for instance by having a toolbox with a Text Tool and a Frame tool or something like that. -- Boudewijn Rempt http://www.valdyas.org/fading/index.cgi _______________________________________________ koffice-devel mailing list koffice-devel@kde.org https://mail.kde.org/mailman/listinfo/koffice-devel