List:       koffice-devel
Subject:    Re: KOffice 1.4.1 Accessibility Assessment
From:       Jaroslaw Staniek <js () iidea ! pl>
Date:       2005-10-14 17:14:05

Martin Ellis said the following, On 2005-10-14 18:07:
> On Friday 14 Oct 2005 16:52, Jarosław Staniek wrote:> >>This is not a \
> reason to downgrade to QComboBox (unusable for database>>relations). > > \
> > Could you elaborate?> > What does that koproperty widget do that \
> > QComboBox doesn't?> How are database relations involved?
I didn't mean koproperty combo boxes, but rather comboboxes in forms and \
table views.In Qt3, {K|Q}Combobox is unable to display multicolumn data of \
                varous types.I will look how it's like in Qt4...
-- regards / pozdrawiam,  Jaroslaw Staniek / OpenOffice Polska  Kexi \
Developer:      http://www.kexi-project.org | http://koffice.org/kexi  \
KDE3, KDE4 libraries for developing MS Windows applications:      \
http://wiki.kde.org/tiki-index.php?page=KDElibs+for+win32 \