List:       koffice-devel
Subject:    Re: KPlato with 1.5 release?
From:       Raphael Langerhorst <Raphael.Langerhorst () kdemail ! net>
Date:       2005-10-06 20:09:57

On Thursday 06 October 2005 14:19, Anne-Marie Mahfouf wrote:
> On Thursday 06 October 2005 06:13, Dag Andersen wrote:
> > Hi Boudewijn.
> > If we decide to release KPlato with 1.5, how is it included and
> > where shall we commit (branch? trunk?).
>
> Why don't you write a list of urgent tasks you would like to be
> finished for a release so that other people could join (doc
> included!)?
> I'll put it on the website.

On the one hand there is koffice/kplato/TODO, and on the other hand
Dag has some suggestions in particular regarding a release:

http://mail.kde.org/pipermail/kplato/2005-September/000292.html

I'm also interested in making KPlato release-ready
(for 1.5 if possible).

> Anne-Marie

PS: doc would be great, John Hayes (see README.documentation) doesn't
seem to be that productive after his initial intend of writing sth.

Best wishes,
--
Raphael Langerhorst
http://raphael.g-system.at/blog