List:       koffice-devel
Subject:    Release notes
From:       Inge Wallin <inge () lysator ! liu ! se>
Date:       2005-10-05 8:26:30

Hi everybody,

It seems as if the release of 1.4.2 is finally going to become reality. The
current schedule is that it will take place on monday next week, according to
Boudewijn who is the release manager.

What I would like you all to do is to check if all of your changes is in the
changes-1.4.2 file.  I will be reviewing the changelog at
http://www.koffice.org/announcements/changelog-1.4.2.php and the
changes-1.4.2 file is the source of what I write there.

So please check it today, and add all the things that you find missing.  I
will try to make the writeup either tonight or tomorrow night.

	-Inge

--
Inge Wallin               | Thus spake the master programmer:               |
                          |      "After three days without programming,     |