List:       koffice-devel
Subject:    Re: Release announcement and changelog for 1.4.2
From:       Boudewijn Rempt <boud () valdyas ! org>
Date:       2005-09-24 17:33:05

[Attachment #2 (multipart/signed)]

On Saturday 24 September 2005 19:29, Tomas Mecir wrote:
> On 9/24/05, Robert Knight <robertknight@gmail.com> wrote:
> > I did write some small patches for KSpread which fixed crash bugs
> > #112021, #110817 and #107178 (dupe), and posted them on bugs.kde.org
> > but they didn't get reviewed or committed.  Is there something else I
> > should have done with them?
>
> Aye, letting us know on this list is usually a good idea :) There's no
> auto-notify for bug activity.
>
> / Tomas

That's not completely true: you can be cc'ed on bug activity for all bugs for
a particular component, and you can easily query for bugs with patches for
the apps you work on. In any case: will you commit the patches? They look
harmless and beneficial to me.

--
Boudewijn Rempt
http://www.valdyas.org/fading/index.cgi