List:       koffice-devel
Subject:    Re: Microsoft Office 12: new user interface
From:       Matej Cepl <ceplm () seznam ! cz>
Date:       2005-09-23 21:42:16

Aaron J. Seigo wrote:> that said, i'm downloading the video now and will watch it \
later. i'm> skeptical as to the tabs-replace-menubar thing as being so great; it> \
probably gives larger targets and integrates the actions better witth the> app, but \
it's an incremental improvement IMHO and may turn out to be less> than that. On the \
similarly sceptical note (although I haven't seen the video -- 600MB+is just too \
much!): I would think that this is just one of a long line ofM$ vaporware -- they \
show something incredibly advanced and"cool" (probably to knock-off competition?) but \
in the production line thechange is small or non-existent. Just my 2 ¢.
Matej
-- Matej Cepl, http://www.ceplovi.cz/matej/blog/GPG Finger: 89EF 4BC6 288A BF43 1BAB  \
25C3 E09F EF25 D964 84AC Scouts are saving aluminum cans, bottles and other items to \
berecycled. Proceeds will be used to cripple children.      -- from a church bulletin