List:       koffice-devel
Subject:    Re: Really bad review of KOffice 1.4.1
From:       kent () mslinux ! com
Date:       2005-09-18 0:52:02

> Call to action:
> So, what kind of marketing can we (that indeed includes M.Fioretti :) do
> to take this negative image away; keep in mind that a good MSWord import
> filter is not going to be available any time soon.
> Anyone want to write a followup review to the CT?  Marco?

We just need to make KOffice better.  The people will know.  In my previous
email, I'm opening my wallet for $500 for a plan to have KOffice on Windows,
and provide $10K for implementation.  I know what I said is not credible, so I
would like to know if there's anyone here that's credible enough to take my
money, and make that announcement for me.  That way, we could get started.  I
want KOffice to be the best there is!  KOffice has a lot of freak'n
potential. When I saw in wikipedia that KOffice is the first to
implement OpenDocument
format, I was like, yup, that's the team that I want to help out financially.

Thanks!