List:       koffice-devel
Subject:    Re: Really bad review of KOffice 1.4.1
From:       Boudewijn Rempt <boud () valdyas ! org>
Date:       2005-09-17 16:00:34

[Attachment #2 (multipart/signed)]

On Friday 16 September 2005 23:25, M. Fioretti wrote:

> It didn't show from your initial comments.

Of course not. This is a mailing list for developer's discussion -- so I'm not
writing here as someone who's published text for money, only as someone who's
coded for free. Every audience gets tailor-made text from me :-). It's
developers writing for developers -- it's not that you're not welcome, but,
well, don't be surprised to find a developer speaking as a developer for
developers on a developers mailing list. (How's that for pulling a Ballmer?)

The rest of your message I'm not really inclined to discuss since I find
attempts to change my attitude slightly, well, distasteful. There are people
whom I have given the right to try; but that is a select company and you're
not in it, I hope you won't be offended to hear. I know why I code, and I
know what I want to achieve, and I know for whom I do my work already.

--
Boudewijn Rempt
http://www.valdyas.org/fading/index.cgi