List:       koffice-devel
Subject:    Re: Thoughts about the KOffice intro dialog (Create Document / Open
From:       Boudewijn Rempt <boud () valdyas ! org>
Date:       2005-09-13 18:09:51

[Attachment #2 (multipart/signed)]

On Tuesday 13 September 2005 20:03, Sven Langkamp wrote:
> Am Dienstag, 13. September 2005 19:49 schrieb Robert Knight:
> > > So, in the end, I feel that this is an area where we should do some
> > > real usability research, and I propose we take the template/open/recent
> > > dialog to #kde-usability or some similar place and ask the experts
> > > about it.
> >
> > Sounds like a good idea, perhaps we could take this to OpenUsability as
> > well?
>
> Krita is already listed a openusability:
> http://openusability.org/projects/krita/
>
> It just needs some input.

This needs to be a little wider than just krita, but Thomas Zander has agreed
to go into conclave with some UI experts and to come up with a design for
something really . Peter Simonsen said he's going to code it. I don't know
what exactly will come out of it, but it'll be no doubt excellent and take
into account the concerns voiced in this thread.

--
Boudewijn Rempt
http://www.valdyas.org/fading/index.cgi