List:       koffice-devel
Subject:    Re: 1.4.2, 1.5.0
From:       Inge Wallin <inge () lysator ! liu ! se>
Date:       2005-09-13 9:39:09

On Tuesday 13 September 2005 09.31, Boudewijn Rempt wrote:
> On Monday 12 September 2005 02:16, Robert Knight wrote:
> > I've noticed that in other projects certain bugs are marked as
> > release-stoppers (that is, the next version cannot be released until
> > they are fixed).  Does KOffice have something like this?
>
> I don't think so.

No, we don't but we should have.

For the 1.4.0 release I marked a number of bugs for KSpread as such bugs that
should be release-stoppers.  Nobody took any notice, so the end result was
that I fixed them myself. However, had I not done so, then the release would
have happened with a number of bugs that would have made KSpread unusable.  A
sorry state of affairs.

I am not aware of any release-stopper caliber bugs for 1.4.2, but I think we
should do the work for 1.5.0.

	-Inge

--
Inge Wallin               | Thus spake the master programmer:               |
                          |      "After three days without programming,     |