List:       koffice-devel
Subject:    Re: Reminder: KOffice meeting
From:       Inge Wallin <inge () lysator ! liu ! se>
Date:       2005-09-04 16:03:49

On Saturday 03 September 2005 18.14, Sven Langkamp wrote:
> Am Freitag, 2. September 2005 09:51 schrieb Peter Simonsson:
> > Hi!
> > As you might know there will be a KOffice meeting on Sat 3rd at 13:00
> > here in Malaga.
> > The meeting will take place in the Mijas room (3.0.4) which is on
> > Floor 0 of the building with the computer rooms. (See map at the
> > office)
>
> Can someone post a summary of the meeting?

I will do this as soon as I have some time over.  Most likely, this will be
later this afternoon / tonight.  If you are unlucky, you will have to wait
until tuesday or so.

	-Inge

Inge Wallin               | Thus spake the master programmer:               |
                          |      "After three days without programming,     |
inge@lysator.liu.se       |       life becomes meaningless."                |
                          | Geoffrey James: The Tao of Programming.         |