List:       koffice-devel
Subject:    Planet Koffice, Koffice News
From:       Alan Horkan <horkana () maths ! tcd ! ie>
Date:       2005-09-01 14:34:13

Is there a Planet Koffice?

A single place where news and journals from Koffice developers is
available?

I enjoy reading what Boudewijn has to say about Krita and I am interested
in keeping track of other developments in Koffice but Planet KDE has a
whole lot of other feeds which do not interest me as much.

A news site focussed on KOffice might be a good way to help promote
Koffice and make it easier for people to keep up with what is happening
and perhaps encourage more Koffice developers to write a little about
their work.

Any chance of this happening?  Does something exist already?  Should I
file a request?

Sincerely

Alan Horkan

Inkscape http://inkscape.org