List:       koffice-devel
Subject:    Re: KNumber-Library
From:       Dave Feustel <dfeustel () verizon ! net>
Date:       2005-08-22 14:08:00

On Monday 22 August 2005 08:56, Dave Feustel wrote:
> The ULTRA source code implementing a C++ arbitrary precision math
>  package and documentation is now posted at
> http://www.mindspring.com/~dfeustel/Ultra.

There are two additional files in the Ultra directory that are not
showing up in my browser but which can nevertheless be accessed.
They are README and README.txt. Why the browser does not show
them in the Ultra directory listing is a mystery to me.
--
Tired of having to defend against Malware?
(You know: trojans, viruses, SPYWARE, worms and popups)