List:       koffice-devel
Subject:    Re: Mysql as Fedora Core RPM dependency
From:       Thomas Zander <zander () kde ! org>
Date:       2005-08-20 19:46:46

[Attachment #2 (multipart/signed)]

On Saturday 20 August 2005 21:21, Jaroslaw Staniek wrote:
> mike@perusion.org said the following, On 2005-08-20 00:03:
> > But I thought I would at least let the powers that be know that
> > it has impacted our systems -- we won't install koffice by default
> > in the next kickstart if this dependency problem continues....
>
> Hello, added a note for Fedora here:
> http://www.kexi-project.org/wiki/wikviewi/index.php?KnownErrorsInKexiPa
>ckages

You naturally meant;

http://www.kexi-project.org/wiki/wikiview/index.php?KnownErrorsInKexiPackages

I'd suggest adding an INSTALL file in the kexi dir which clearly defines
how to split these packages.
Naturally the best fix is to remove the dependency and make it a
compile-time dependency only.

--
Thomas Zander