List:       koffice-devel
Subject:    Re: KNumber-Library
From:       Tomasz Grobelny <grotk () poczta ! onet ! pl>
Date:       2005-08-19 10:23:10

On Thursday 18 August 2005 15:45, Klaus Niederkrueger wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I'm developing for the KDE-3.5 release a wrapper library of the GNU
> Multiprecision library (GMP) to be used by the KCalc calculator.

GiNaC seems to be quite a nice library to do arbitrary precision calculations
in C++, have a look at http://www.ginac.de/tutorial/tutorial_4.html#SEC18 The
only problem I noticed when using it (though not extensively) was that you
couldn't set exact precision. You could only set minimum precision. But
fixing that should be easy.
--
Regards,
Tomasz Grobelny